Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hawaii Day Two - Dolphins!!


It's day two of our Hawaii vacation and today Dom and I went on a snorkling trip in search of dolphins. We saw TONS of them!! They were so amazing. Diving in the air, flapping their tales, swimming around and under us. It was way more amazing then I could have imagined. We also saw a bunch of sea turtles and tons and tons of fish. It was a great day. Here are some of our photos from the trip. We have some video as well - including a swimming turtle. I didn't catch the dolphins with the video camera as I was too busy watching them to figure out the camera. Sorry folks, but the pictures are wonderful thanks to the photographer who went with us. She rocks!











2 comments:

Angie said...

That is too awesome for words! I've always wanted to do that. Maybe someday--far far away! What a great trip. I miss you!!!

Di said...

Gorgeous pictures!