We faced our fears on the North Shore by going in a shark cage and seeing 3 types of sharks: Galapagos Sharks, Sandbar Shark, & a huge Tiger shark. We were especially happy about seeing the Tiger shark as we were told ahead of time that they are very rare to see. Only 7 were seen last year and Hawaii Shark Encounters website says they only show a couple times a year & they are very shy. Our tiger was far from shy and kept coming back for more photos & video. Here is one video of the tiger shark:
Here is a video I shot of a swimming turtle. You can tell I got ran over by a few other snorklers. Funny!
Here are some pictures of our trip:

3 comments:
Wow, what a trip! I guess after living with a husband that bites long enough makes you immune to fear of sharks! I would be TERRIFIED! So congrats for being braver than I ever could be. Those pics and videos are amazing. How cool you got to do that with your sis. You both look great! Thank you for sharing your awesome trip and making me all jealous and stuff. I do cool things too, ya know. Like, when Di visited a couple weeks ago, we left the kids with my mom and got our hair cut together. So...there!
LOL! You for sure have one on me there. My hair is horrible. I need to get it done really bad, but since Joy moved about a year ago it has started to look horrible. ;) Maybe I'll have to come visit you to have your hair person tackle the job. I miss you girl. I'm glad you got to see your sis. It looks like you had a blast with her.
As for the sharks, I thought I would be a lot more scared, but they really are beautiful to watch. I'm sure you would feel the same. You and Chad should do it someday. ;)
Oh my gosh Denice that's friggin' awesome! How fun you got to go with your sister! Little Miss Travel-Pants! Lucky!
Post a Comment