Just wash um with shampoo like normal. I did get some non-redidue shampoo so they stay in better. You have to roll them after you get out of the shower. Most people use wax, but I don't like it so I'm using a little aloe vera gel. Works alright, but they are a little on the fuzzy side.
4 comments:
Nice dreads Denice! I remember wanting to try that back in high school. But how do you maintain it?
Cute pics!
Just wash um with shampoo like normal. I did get some non-redidue shampoo so they stay in better. You have to roll them after you get out of the shower. Most people use wax, but I don't like it so I'm using a little aloe vera gel. Works alright, but they are a little on the fuzzy side.
I think they're adorable on you!
Wow! Yup, you're a hippie now. You totally pull off the look though. Cute!
Post a Comment